For years I have wanted to find a name that better represented our philosophy and approach. It might seem like bookkeeping is a fairly straightforward business, but I wanted to create something that helps businesses in a broader way.
Having a new name helps us feel fresh and ready to take on new challenges and we are excited to share this journey with you.
My Background and Experience
As the founder of Centegrity, a lot of our clients are curious about my working background. For most of my early career I worked in the banking industry as a business analyst and project manager. This experience taught me a lot about managing people and stakeholders and how to approach everything holistically.
I have always been passionate about helping business owners identify efficiencies and to run their businesses effectively with minimal double handling. This lead me to begin bookkeeping with the added focus of assisting business owners identify where process improvements could be made. I would then design, develop and implement new or updated processes.
What I enjoy most about this is the ability to implement change in a short time-frame. My skills and background allow me to remove bottlenecks and help businesses to progress faster than the corporate environment whilst still navigating any politics. I find this extremely rewarding and I now have a team who can assist me in helping more business owners achieve these efficiencies whilst ensuring compliance is being met.
What Centegrity Stands For
When our company was deciding on a new name, we wanted something that represented our values.
“Centegrity” is a fusion of the words “centre” and “integrity”; we chose it because integrity is at the core of everything we do.
While it may seem like an obvious value for a bookkeeper, we felt it to be fundamental in all aspects of how we operate as well as the advice we provide.
Our Purpose, Values, and Focus
In addition to a new name, we renewed the reasons behind what we do. These three core philosophies: purpose, values and focus, drive everything in our business.
To change the lives of business owners by empowering them to run a financially successful business, reducing stress and enhancing peace of mind.
- Quality & Accuracy: Our work is produced to be 100% accurate and to the high standard.
- Innovation: We keep up to date with new, relevant technologies and proactively bring them to our clients.
- Value-add Mindset: We constantly focus on adding value to our clients and search for solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Timeliness: Our work is delivered by compliance deadlines and as promised.
- Empowerment: We empower our staff to take pride and ownership in their work and client interactions.
- Honesty & Integrity: We live by our values.
We offer three areas of value to our clients:
- Compliance: Bookkeeping services (incl. BAS, payroll)
- Insight: Financial analysis and reporting
- Automation: Financial process improvement and automation
While we are able to help any business in these areas, we have begun to focus more on specialty areas.
Our two specialities are:
- Healthcare (dental, personal training, beauticians, podiatrists)
- Service professionals (consultants, coaches, lawyers)
Narrowing our focus helps us better serve these two types of businesses. We understand their day-to-day challenges and how they are unique.
We can also find ways to better manage their finances inside the company using best practices from the industry.
Our Core Services
At Centegrity we are known for efficiency and transparency. We are always a quick phone call away and aim to keep you up-to-date with everything you need to succeed.
Our core services include:
- Accurate and timely bookkeeping and payroll
- BAS and IAS lodgement services
- Integration with cloud-based accounting software
- Xero setup and training
- Financial reporting
- Insightful analysis into your business’ financial health
- Financial process analysis and design
It’s our hope that we provide value beyond the fees we charge and become a trusted advisor to all those we serve.
As we move forward with our new name, we aim to make an impact in the financial services industry and help our clients continue to succeed.
If you need assistance with bookkeeping for your business, we are here to help. Centegrity has over 12 years of experience assisting businesses with bookkeeping and business mentoring.
Get in touch by filling in the form below.